Most visitors to Zagreb come here for short period of time. While there are numerous web guides issued by agencies and people, there may be something missing, that could help you make the most of your day. If you have something to add please let us know
Beside what google would tell you, its worth knowing that official offer is only the tip of the iceberg :)
Get up early! Zagreb is a city with a buzz and you want to be there as it wakes up!
- Dolac - green market
- city streets
- cafe bars north of main square (uphill to old town)
Kako je nemoguce pronaci kompletni kino program za Zagreb na webu, ovdje je kolekcija linkove koja, nadamo se, pomaze
- http://port.hr/pls/ci/cinema.index2?i_dist_id=-1&i_city_id=3372&i_county_id=421&i_country_id=72 #this seems ok for now - Sep2011
- Vjesnik has readable format and good list of cinemas. Cinestar is mcdonaldized cinema and expensive.
listings that do not seem to work anymore
- t-com tries its best at cinema listing - does not list Forum cinema ?!
- index - last time i tried, blank page loaded. tesko je naci dobar raspored kina u zagrebu na internetu.
- Vecernji List listing - link seems not to work!!!
- InZG attempt to cover all Zagreb outings(but does not list cinema??)
- Iskon Kino Program - WORKS NO MORE sometimes does not list Forum cinema program (cheap cinema)
Books Knjige, jel
- Interactive city map (NO MORE)
- Daybreak and Sunset times link